Each year, The Fishing School hosts a unique, family-friendly and fun-filled event at Nationals Park to support our mission and help us to achieve our goals as a safe haven to Washington, DC youth. You can support The Fishing School by buying individual tickets for your family and friends, sponsoring the event, or underwriting a feature of the event.
Sponsors enjoy a host of marketing opportunities for their companies, and all guests:
- Will experience the beautiful Lexus Presidents Club
- Have the opportunity to race Teddy
- Can step onto the outdoor patios and wander to the warning track, where you are free to stop by the dugouts for snacks and cocktails
- Pop into the batting cages where you can use all of the equipment and meet former major league players, get their autographs, and have them coach you during batting practice
- Enjoy gourmet ballpark fare
- Partake in one of the behind the scenes tours that take you around the facility, the press box, and even to the very off limits players' dressing rooms
- Meet the Nationals mascot, Screech, and join him at the sundae bar in the Kidz Zone
- Make their way down to the Kidz Zone where there will be games and fun for all ages!
Check out photos from our 2014 Event: